Data protection has a very high priority for us. Use of our website is basically possible without any indication of personal data. However, personal data processing may be required. If the processing of personal data is required and there is no legal basis for search processing, we generally seek the consent of the data subject.
We as the Persons responsible have implemented the most complete and comprehensive measures of personal data processing via this website. Nevertheless, Internet-based data transmissions can in principle have security gaps. For this reason, every person is free to submit personal data to us in alternative ways, for example by telephone.
a) personal data
- Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (in particular the “data subject”). A natural person is considered to be an individual, directly or indirectly, in particular by an association with an identifier, as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more special features, expresses the physical, physiological, genetic, economic, cultural or social identity of this person.
b) the person concerned
- Affected person is identified or identifiable.
- Processing, organizing, storing, adapting or modifying, reading, querying, using, with or without the aid of automated procedures; disclosure by submission, dissemination or other form of provision, reconciliation or association, restriction, erasure or destruction.
d) Restriction of processing
- Restriction of the processing is the marking of stored personal data with the aim to limit their future processing.
- To analyze or predict preferences, interests, reliability, behavior, whereabouts or relocation of that natural person.
- Pseudonymization is the processing of personal data in such way that personal data can no longer be attributed to a particular data subject without the need for additional information, provided that additional information is kept separate and subject to technical and organizational measures personal data not assigned to an identified or identifiable natural person.
g) controller or controller
- The controller or controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, body or body that, alone or in concert with others, decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data. In the United States or the United States, the controller or the specific criteria for its designation may be used.
- The processor is a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body.
- Recipient is a natural or legal person, agency, agency or other entity to whom Personal Data is disclosed, or is not a third party. However, those who receive personal data under Union or national law in connection with a particular mission are not considered as beneficiaries.
j) third parties
- Third is a natural or legal person, public authority, body or body other than the data subject, the controller, the processor and the person authorized under the direct responsibility of the controller.
- Consent is arbitrarily given and unambiguously expressed in the form of a statement or other unambiguous confirmatory act by the data subject for the particular case, by which the data subject indicates that they are consent to the processing of the personal data.
2. Name and address of the controller
The person responsible within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation, other data protection laws in the Member States of the European Union
Tel.: 0170 823 98 37Tel 0170 823 98 37
By using cookies, we can provide users of this website with more user-friendly services that would not be possible without cookies.
The setting of cookies is used in the meaning of this article. Furthermore, cookies can be deleted at any time via an internet browser or other software programs. This is possible in all common internet browsers. If the data subject deactivates the setting of cookies used in the Internet browser.
4. Collection of general data and information
The web pages are collected and analyzed each time the web page is accessed by a person or an automated system . The (1) browser types and versions used, (2) the operating system used by the accessing system, (3) the internet page from which an accessing system accesses our website (so-called referrers), (4) the sub-web pages which can be accessed via (5) Internet Protocol (IP) address, (6) Internet Protocol (IP) address, (7) the Internet service provider of the accessing system and (8) other similar data and information used in the event of attacks on our information technology systems.
When using this general data and information, we draw no conclusions about the person concerned. Rather, (3) to provide the content of our website, (2) to optimize the content of our website and to advertise it; our website, and (4) to provide law enforcement authority in the event of a cyberattack. This anonymously collected data and information is in a process to ensure the best possible level of protection for the personal data we process. The anonymous data of the server log files are stored separately.
5. Contact via the website
Due to legal regulations, the website contains information that enables quick electronic contact to our company as well as direct communication with us, which also includes a general address of the so-called electronic mail (e-mail address). If an affected person contacts the data controller by e-mail or through a contact form, the personal data provided by the data subject will be automatically saved. Such personal data, voluntarily transmitted by an individual to the controller, is stored for the purpose of processing or contacting the data subject. There is no disclosure of this personal data to third parties.
6. Routine deletion and blocking of personal data
The controller shall process and store the personal data of the data subject only for the period necessary to achieve the purpose of the storage or, as the case may be, by the European directives or regulations or by any other legislator in laws or regulations which the controller was provided for.
If the storage purpose is omitted or if a storage period prescribed by the European directives and regulations or any other relevant legislator expires, the personal data will be routinely blocked or deleted in accordance with the statutory provisions.
7. Rights of the person concerned
a) Right to confirmation
- Each data subject has the right, as granted by the European Regulators and Regulators, to require the controller to confirm whether personal data relating to him / her is being processed. If an affected person wishes to make use of this right of confirmation, they can contact an employee of the controller at any time.
b) Right to information
- Any person concerned by the processing of personal data shall have the right, granted by the European Di- rective and Regulatory Authority, at any time to obtain from the data controller information free of charge on the personal data stored about him and a copy of that information. Furthermore, the European legislator and regulator has provided the data subject with the following information:
- the processing purposes
- the categories of personal data being processed
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been disclosed or are yet to be disclosed, in particular to recipients in third countries or to international organizations
- if possible, the planned duration for which the personal data will be stored or, if that is not possible, the criteria for determining that duration
- the existence of a right to rectification or erasure of the personal data concerning him or of a restriction of the processing by the person responsible or of a right to object to such processing
- the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority
- if the personal data are not collected from the data subject: All available information on the source of the data
- the existence of automated decision-making including profiling under Article 22 (1) and (4) of the GDPR and – at least in these cases – meaningful information on the logic involved and the scope and intended impact of such processing on the data subject
- In addition, the data subject has a right of access as to whether personal data has been transmitted to a third country or to an international organization. If that is the case, then the data subject has the right to obtain information about the appropriate guarantees in connection with the transfer.
- If an interested party wishes to exercise this right to information, they may at any time contact an employee of the controller.
c) Right to rectification
- Any person affected by the processing of personal data has the right granted by the European legislator to demand the immediate correction of inaccurate personal data concerning him / her. Furthermore, the data subject has the right to request the completion of incomplete personal data, including by means of a supplementary declaration, taking into account the purposes of the processing.
- If an affected person wishes to exercise this right of rectification, they may, at any time, contact an employee of the controller.
d) Right to cancellation (right to be forgotten)
- Any person affected by the processing of personal data shall have the right granted by the European Directives and Regulators to require the controller to immediately delete the personal data concerning him, provided that one of the following reasons is satisfied and the processing is not required:
- The personal data has been collected for such purposes or otherwise processed for which they are no longer necessary.
- The data subject withdraws the consent on which the processing was based in accordance with Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR or Article 9 (2) (a) of the GDPR and lacks any other legal basis for the processing.
- The data subject objects to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 (1) DS-GVO, and there are no legitimate reasons for the processing, or the data subject objects according to Art. 21 (2) DS-GVO Processing.
- The personal data were processed unlawfully.
- The erasure of personal data is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation under Union or national law to which the controller is subject.
- The personal data were collected in relation to information society services offered pursuant to Art. 8 para. 1 DS-GVO.
- If any of the above reasons are correct and an affected person wishes to arrange for the deletion of personal data held by us, they may, at any time, contact an employee of the controller. The employee will arrange that the deletion request be fulfilled immediately.
- If the personal data have been made public by us and if our company is responsible for deleting personal data as the person responsible pursuant to Art. 17 para. 1 DS-GVO, we shall take appropriate measures, including technical ones, taking into account the available technology and the implementation costs Inform other data controllers processing the published personal data that the data subject has requested that these other data controllers delete all links to such personal data or copies or replications of such personal data, as far as the processing is not required. The employee will arrange the necessary in individual cases.
e) Right to restriction of processing
- Any person affected by the processing of personal data has the right, granted by the European directive and regulatory authority, to require the controller to restrict the processing if one of the following conditions applies:
- The accuracy of the personal data is contested by the data subject for a period of time that enables the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data.
- The processing is unlawful, the data subject refuses to delete the personal data and instead requests the restriction of the use of personal data.
- The controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing, but the data subject requires them to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
- The person concerned has objection to the processing acc. Art. 21 para. 1 DS-GVO and it is not yet clear whether the legitimate reasons of the person responsible outweigh those of the person concerned.
- If one of the above conditions is met and an affected person wishes to request the restriction of personal data stored by us, they may at any time contact an employee of the controller. The employee will cause the restriction of processing.
f) Data transferability
- Any person affected by the processing of personal data shall have the right conferred by the European Directives and Regulations to obtain the personal data concerning him / her provided to a controller by the data subject in a structured, common and machine-readable format. It also has the right to transfer this data to another person responsible without hindrance by the controller to whom the personal data was provided, provided that the processing is based on the consent pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR or Article 9 (1) (b) 2 (a) of the GDPR or on a contract pursuant to Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR and processing by means of automated processes, unless the processing is necessary for the performance of a task of public interest or in the exercise of public authority, which has been assigned to the responsible person.
- Furthermore, in exercising their right to data portability under Article 20 (1) of the GDPR, the data subject has the right to obtain that the personal data are transmitted directly from one controller to another, insofar as this is technically feasible and if so this does not affect the rights and freedoms of others.
- To assert the right to data portability, the data subject may contact an employee at any time.
g) Right to object
- Any person concerned by the processing of personal data shall have the right conferred by the European directive and regulatory authority at any time, for reasons arising from its particular situation, against the processing of personal data relating to it pursuant to Article 6 (1) (e) or f DS-GVO takes an objection. This also applies to profiling based on these provisions.
- In the event of an objection, we will no longer process personal data unless we can establish compelling legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or the processing is for the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims ,
- If we process personal data in order to operate direct mail, the data subject has the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data for the purposes of such advertising. This also applies to the profiling, as far as it is associated with such direct mail. If the data subject objects to processing for direct marketing purposes, the personal data will no longer be processed for these purposes.
- In addition, the data subject has the right, for reasons that arise from their particular situation, against the processing of personal data relating to them, which we carry out for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes pursuant to Art. 89 (1) DS-BER To object, unless such processing is necessary to fulfill a public interest task.
- In order to exercise the right of opposition, the data subject may directly contact any employee. The data subject is also free, in the context of the use of information society services, notwithstanding Directive 2002/58 / EC, to exercise his right of opposition by means of automated procedures using technical specifications.
h) Automated decisions in individual cases including profiling
- Any person concerned by the processing of personal data shall have the right, as granted by the European legislature and the legislature, not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which has a legal effect on it or, in a similar manner, significantly affects it; unless the decision (1) is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract between the data subject and the controller, or (2) is permitted by Union or Member State legislation to which the controller is subject, and that legislation provides for appropriate measures to safeguard the rights and freedoms as well as the legitimate interests of the data subject; or (3) with the express consent of the data subject.
- If the decision (1) is required for the conclusion or performance of a contract between the data subject and the controller or (2) it is done with the express consent of the data subject, we shall take appropriate measures to safeguard the rights, freedoms and legitimate interests of the data subject person, including at least the right to obtain the intervention of a person by the controller, to express his / her own position and to contest the decision.
- If the data subject wishes to claim automated decision-making rights, they can contact an employee of the controller at any time.
i) Right to revoke a data protection consent
- Any person affected by the processing of personal data has the right, granted by the European directive and regulatory authority, to revoke consent to the processing of personal data at any time.
- If the data subject wishes to assert their right to withdraw consent, they may, at any time, contact an employee of the controller.
The controller has integrated on this website the component Google Analytics (with anonymization function). Google Analytics is a web analytics service. Web analysis is the collection, collection and analysis of data about the behavior of visitors to websites. Among other things, a web analysis service collects data on which website an affected person has come to a website (so-called referrers), which subpages of the website were accessed or how often and for which length of stay a subpage was viewed. A web analysis is mainly used to optimize a website and cost-benefit analysis of Internet advertising.
The operating company of the Google Analytics component is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Pkwy, Mountain View, CA 94043-1351, USA.
The controller uses the addition “_gat._anonymizeIp” for web analytics via Google Analytics. By means of this addendum, the IP address of the Internet access of the data subject will be shortened and anonymised by Google if the access to our website is from a Member State of the European Union or from another state party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area.
The purpose of the Google Analytics component is to analyze visitor flows on our website. Among other things, Google uses the data and information obtained to evaluate the use of our website, to compile for us online reports showing the activities on our websites, and to provide other services related to the use of our website.
Google Analytics uses a cookie on the information technology system of the person concerned. What cookies are, has already been explained above. By using this cookie Google is enabled to analyze the usage of our website. Each time one of the pages of this website is accessed by the controller and a Google Analytics component has been integrated, the Internet browser on the information technology system of the person concerned is automatically initiated by the respective Google Analytics component To submit data to Google for online analysis purposes. As part of this technical process, Google will be aware of personal data, such as the IP address of the person concerned, which serve, among other things, Google to track the origin of the visitors and clicks, and subsequently make commission settlements possible.
The cookie stores personally identifiable information, such as access time, the location from which access was made, and the frequency of site visits by the data subject. Each time you visit our website, your personal information, including the IP address of the Internet connection used by the data subject, is transferred to Google in the United States of America. This personal information is stored by Google in the United States of America. Google may transfer such personal data collected through the technical process to third parties.
The affected person can prevent the setting of cookies through our website, as shown above, at any time by means of a corresponding setting of the Internet browser used and thus permanently contradict the setting of cookies. Such a setting of the Internet browser used would also prevent Google from setting a cookie on the information technology system of the person concerned. In addition, a cookie already set by Google Analytics can be deleted at any time via the Internet browser or other software programs.
This page uses so-called web fonts to represent the font. These are provided by Google (https://fonts.google.com/). To do this, when you visit our page, your browser loads the required web font into your browser cache. This is necessary so that your browser can display a visually improved presentation of our texts. If your browser does not support this feature, a default font will be used by your computer for viewing. The processed data may include, in particular, users’ IP addresses and location data, but these are not collected without their consent (usually as part of the settings of their mobile devices). The data can be processed in the USA.
The operating company of the Google Fonts component is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Pkwy, Mountain View, CA 94043-1351, USA.
We include the maps of the service “Google Maps” of the provider Google LLC. The processed data may include, in particular, users’ IP addresses and location data, but these are not collected without their consent (usually as part of the settings of their mobile devices). The data can be processed in the USA.
The operator of the Google Maps component is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Pkwy, Mountain View, CA 94043-1351, USA.
The controller has integrated YouTube components on this website. YouTube is an internet video portal that allows video publishers to freely watch video clips and other users for free viewing, rating and commenting. YouTube allows the publication of all types of videos, so that both complete film and television broadcasts, but also music videos, trailers or user-made videos via the Internet portal are available.
YouTube’s operating company is YouTube, LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA. YouTube, LLC is a subsidiary of Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Pkwy, Mountain View, CA 94043-1351, USA.
Each visit to one of the pages of this site operated by the controller and incorporating a YouTube component (YouTube video) will automatically cause the Internet browser on the subject’s information technology system to be represented by the respective YouTube component to download an illustration of the corresponding YouTube component from YouTube. More information about YouTube can be found at https://www.youtube.com/yt/about/en/. As part of this technical process, YouTube and Google are aware of the specific bottom of our site visited by the person concerned.
If the data subject is logged in to YouTube at the same time, YouTube recognizes by calling a sub-page containing a YouTube video, which specific bottom of our website the affected person visits. This information is collected by YouTube and Google and associated with the individual YouTube account.
YouTube and Google will always receive information through the YouTube component that the data subject has visited our website if the data subject is simultaneously logged into YouTube at the time of access to our website; this happens regardless of whether the person clicks on a YouTube video or not. If such transmission of this information to YouTube and Google is not wanted by the data subject, it can prevent the transmission by logging out of their YouTube account before calling our website.
We use the provider Vimeo for the integration of videos. Vimeo is operated by Vimeo, LLC, headquartered at 555 West 18th Street, NY, New York 10011.
On some of our websites we use plugins of the provider Vimeo. If you call up the Internet pages of our Internet presence provided with such a plugin – for example our media library – a connection to the Vimeo servers will be established and the plugin will be displayed. This will be transmitted to the Vimeo server, which of our websites you have visited. If you are logged in as a member of Vimeo, Vimeo assigns this information to your personal user account. When using the plugin such as clicking the start button of a video, this information is also assigned to your user account. You can prevent this association by logging out of your Vimeo user account before using our website and deleting the corresponding cookies from Vimeo.
For more information about data processing and privacy by Vimeo, see https://vimeo.com/privacy.